Have you always wanted to work at Paisley Park? You’re in luck.
Located in the quiet idyllic suburb of Chanhassen, Minnesota, Paisley Park is Prince’s mythical creative sanctuary. Following the metaphoric success of Purple Rain in the mid 1980s, construction began on what would become a $10M, 65,000 square-foot recording and production complex complete with state of the art technology capable of outputting any form of creative work Prince could envision – from music recordings, clothing production, artwork and graphic design, music videos and even full-length feature films.
No information on salary is available, but responsibilities include, daily operation management, coordinating media tours, staff recruitment training, and basic accounting.
For a full job description, responsibilities, and to apply, click here.
- Coordinate and facilitate in conjunction with P. Park Management, LLC corporate staff the formulating and administering of company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities and operations to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Oversee daily operation of the facility and the various departments
- Coordinate tours and SRT’s and media tours as needed
- Attend meetings concerning projects of the facility; assist in implementing and planning ongoing and future projects
- Coordinate with P. Park Management, LLC corporate staff all HR functions to include recruitment and training; employee benefits and payroll functions
- Manage basic accounting principles to include verifying vendors’ statements, invoices, and other accounts payable with company records; corrects and reports discrepancies and coordinate with P Park Management, LLC corporate staff
- Ensure that all systems (ticketing, merchandise) are functioning appropriately to maximize business potential
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABLITIES: Must have managed people and multiple departments; must be competent in communication skills in person, and on the phone; must have excellent problem solving/analysis skills to evaluate information and draw conclusions; should be able to make decisions to ascertain all pertinent facts and implement the most appropriate course of action in a timely, knowledgeable and authoritative manner; must have proven experience in leadership planning and executing events; must be able to maintain confidentiality and objectivity; should be proficient in strategic thinking and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure of conflicting deadlines