Would you like to “Flavor Blast” your Thanksgiving turkey this year? An aluminum foil company has the recipe just for you.
Reynolds Wrap has three Thanksgiving Turkey recipes that use Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Cool Ranch Doritos, and Funyuns, because nothing like says America like taking a turkey and covering it in processed food powder. Basically you just crush some Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and rub a turkey with butter and the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos crumbs. If you really need a recipe, you can check it out below.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place hot puffed cheese sticks in a food processor and process until fully crushed. You can also add to a zip top bag and roll with a rolling pin until sticks are completely crushed.
3. Brush oil or butter on turkey and coat with the crushed chips.
4. Add 1 tsp of flour to the Reynolds® Oven Bag and place in a large roasting pan that is at least 2 inches deep
5. Carefully slide turkey into the oven bag, making sure the opening of the bag is facing the end of the roasting pan, and not facing up. The bag should be inside the pan, not hanging over the edges of the pan.
6. Close oven bag with the included nylon tie, and cut six 1/2 inch slits in the top of the bag
7. When your turkey reaches an internal temperature of 180°F in thickest part of the thigh, not touching the bone, remove from oven and let stand in oven bag for another 15 minutes. Cut open the top of the bag and carefully remove turkey from the bag, and place onto a cutting board. Lifting works well by inserting one carving fork into each end of the turkey.