You’re Going to Riot Fest 2022!
Here’s what to know.
So… you’re going to Riot Fest! Glad to have you with us, friend. This page lays out entry instructions and provides all the info you’ll need to be a fully-informed festival attendee.
RIOT FEST 2022
September 16–18, 2022
Douglass Park • Chicago, IL
Please review the following information carefully, and please be sure to read our entire FAQ before you attend. (The official Riot Fest app will be available soon!)
CHECK-IN & PICK-UP
Box Office Location:
On the corner of W. Ogden Ave. and S. Sacramento Dr.
Box Office Hours:
Friday …………………. 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday ……………. 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday ……………….. 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Have a VIP/Deluxe/Ultimate ticket? Use the dedicated Check-In Tent at the Box Office for your ticket type to pick up your tickets and get in faster (see below).
Once you pick up your passes, the private entry gates for VIP, Deluxe, and Ultimate tickets are located east of the main entrance.
ALL ATTENDEES, PLEASE NOTE:
- If there are issues with the passes, only the customer whose name is on the order will be able to receive customer support prior to the festival, as well as on-site.
- All pass holders must clear security, and all bags are subject to inspection.
- Riot Fest is a rain or shine event. All sales are final. Lineup and set times are all subject to change.
- Unable to view or print your ticket from your Eventbrite account? Please be sure to log in with the same email address used for purchase. Still having trouble? Customer support will be available on-site. Photo ID of original purchaser required.
- Cash and card are both accepted at Riot Fest. There will be ATMs around the festival grounds.
- VIP, Deluxe, and Ultimate upgrades are available! You can upgrade your ticket on-site at the box office, or inside festival grounds at any VIP or Deluxe gate. (Please Note: some upgrade may be unavailable, if sold out.)
- Please review our Anti-Harassment Policy before you get here.
- ADA Accessibility Questions? If you can’t find your answer in our FAQs, please email [email protected] with the subject line: “Accessibility at Riot Fest 2022” or visit the Accessibility Booth at the festival, located inside the main gate.
- Lost something? Found something? Please email [email protected].
- Lockers will be available for rental during the fest; these have been known to sell out quickly, so you can reserve them ahead of time here.
- Plans changed? Want to give your ticket to a friend? No problem: Use the Private Exchange function available via Lyte to safely transfer your order to a friend, family member, or fellow fan.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
- General Admission ticket holders: your passes are electronic only. Please make sure to print your tickets in advance. VIP/Deluxe/Ultimate, your tickets are held at will call, at individual check-in tents (see below).
- As a courtesy to Douglass Park residents, General Admission tickets DO NOT permit re-entry throughout the day.
VIP / DELUXE / ULTIMATE TICKETS
- When picking up your wristband, please make sure to bring a photo ID to the Box Office. The name attached the order and on the will call list must match the name on the ID (last name is acceptable).
- Everyone in your party must be present for credential pickup. Wristbands will be placed on each individual at that time.
- Lost, torn and/or tampered-with wristbands will not be replaced, and will not allow entry.
VIP, PLEASE NOTE:
- You will pick up your credentials from the “VIP CHECK-IN” tents located at the Box Office.
- 3-Day VIP beverage tickets may only be redeemed at the bars located in the VIP Lounge. 1-Day VIP tickets do not include any beverage tickets.
DELUXE & ULTIMATE, PLEASE NOTE:
- You will pick up your credentials from the “DELUXE & ULTIMATE” tent located at the Box Office.
- Please ask the concierge inside your area for wi-fi access.
- Deluxe ticket holders may receive complimentary alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages from the Deluxe Lounge only; Ultimate ticket holders, you may use Deluxe and Ultimate bars.
- One drink at a time, per person, is allowed to be brought out of the Deluxe and/or Ultimate lounges.
- Deluxe viewing areas can be found on the festival map—but please note, these are first-come, first-serve.
- Deluxe and Ultimate viewing areas can be found on the festival map*. These areas are first-come, first-served.
- *Please note: as we constantly evolve our safety protocols, we have moved some of the Deluxe/Ultimate viewing areas for Riot Fest 2022. Please see the map for their new locations.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Riot Fest suggests that fans either take public transportation, or ride a bicycle, or take a cab or ride-sharing service to Riot Fest. These are the most effective, environmentally sound, and neighborly methods to get to Douglass Park. Parking is extremely limited, and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please read our Transportation Guide for detailed instructions on bus and train routes, paid parking, and bike options.
TAKING THE BUS/TRAIN? The CTA Pink Line’s California Ave. stop is just blocks away from the festival entrance—it’s the most convenient route to the fest.
RIDING A BIKE? There is a bicycle parking area located near the corner of W. 19th St. and S. Albany Ave., just a block away from the festival’s Main Entrance. Working Bikes, a local non-profit, will be providing valet services, flat tire fixes and brake checks for a small donation.
DRIVING A CAR? Limited paid parking parking will be available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No camping is allowed. If you must drive, please respect Douglass Park area residents and refrain from parking on any residential streets surrounding the park.