OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in Riot Fest 2024 social media contests, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 21 years of age.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter ticket giveaways online at each social platform where contests are hosted including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per user.
b) To enter, follow the instructions to participate on each social profile on the social platform you’re participating on. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) Contests start times are dependent on the contest kickoff announcement timing, and can be found on their respective social media posts. All entries must be received no later than 96 hours after contest kickoff on their respective social profiles where contests are being hosted. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) At least 96 hours after the contest kickoff time, but not before the contest end date indicated by the social media kickoff contest post for each contest, winners will be selected by Riot Fest Corporation on each social platform from among valid entries, with one first place winner from the valid entries winning the prize indicated in the contest kickoff announcement social post. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One winner will receive the prize indicated in the contest kickoff announcement post on the respective social media profile for Riot Fest Corporation.
2. Each winner will be notified by email message after exchanging contact information via direct or private message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to the individual hosting the contest at the time of notification. Claims for prizes must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 at least 30 days after end of contest date indicated on the social media contest kickoff post.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.