We Want to Name A Riot Fest Stage After You
Partially because we’re lazy and partially because you’re awesome, we once again teamed up with RedEye and need your help naming one of our stages at Riot Fest 2017. And since we’re going to be naming a stage after you, our fans, this means you could be watching actual bands performing on an actual *YOUR NAME HERE* Stage at Riot Fest this September.
(We really hope that John Stamos enters this contest.)
Is your name Augustus Q. Moneypenny? Then if you win, it would be called the Augustus Q. Moneypenny Stage.
Do you want to help book bands for the Augustus Q. Moneypenny Stage? Too bad, start your own festival, Moneypenny. But you will get to brag to your friends and family that *YOUR NAME HERE* is in lights (or at least a vinyl banner at the top of a stage).
HOW: Nominate a friend, or a family member, or your favorite teacher, or your mom and tell us why they deserve to have a Riot Fest stage named after them.
- Make sure the person you nominate is OK with having their name on a stage. We’ll be contacting the finalists to make they are cool with it, so no funny business.
- The beautiful and intelligent people of Riot Fest will pick out the 5 nominations that we like best.
- All 5 finalists will win a pair of VIP tickets to Riot Fest 2017 in Chicago.
- Red Eye readers will pick one winner to name a stage after at Riot Fest
- A stage named after them at Riot Fest. *YOUR NAME HERE* must be your legal name. No nicknames or business names. (Because Riot Fest Sucks. Sorry.) (We’re not sorry.)
- 4 Passes to Riot Fest 2017, allowing you to sit on the side of the *YOUR NAME HERE* Stage. (When applicable — some artists don’t allow people on their stage)
- *YOUR NAME HERE* will be on the banner above your stage, on the festival map, and in all advertising.
- You get to keep the *YOUR NAME HERE* Stage banner following Riot Fest.
o Must be 18+, including guests
o Must nominate an individual (either themselves or someone else)
– Tell us why you should have a stage at Riot Fest named after you.
– No more than 500 words. No sob stories. No plagiarism. No bribery. No blackmail.
Stage Naming Restrictions:
o Must be your legal name on a government issued photo ID
o Name not on ID can be used pending Riot Fest’s discretion