VOTE NOW! We’ve picked the best entries from our Adopt a Port-A-Potty Contest, and we want you to choose your 5 favorites. Vote below!
first second time ever, Riot Fest will bestow ten lucky fans the honor of naming a port-a-potty at this year’s festival. It can be someone you love, someone you loathe, an inside joke with your friends, or anything else within reason!
10 winners will each get a pair of 3-Day General Admission passes to Riot Fest 2022, and fair use of bragging rights for being so clever for the remainder of 2022 by friends and family.
VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 5 FAVORITE PORTAPOTTY NAMES
Voting has ended! Stay tuned while we tally the results and notify the winners!
- First names only (for privacy reasons, of course).
- You can’t name a portapotty after a celebrity, a well-known figure, or something inappropriate. Please, keep it PG-13!
- You can name a portapotty after someone else, with some funny flair included (i.e. “Filthy Grandpa Joe, Who Never Flushes”)
See the full contest rules below.
Last Year’s Winners
10 winners total will be chosen through the following…
- The 5 most-voted entries here on RiotFest.org from 6/21 – 6/27 @ 6PM CDT
- The 5 funniest entries, handpicked by the Riot Fest staff
Winners will be picked on Tuesday, June 28th. Voting ends at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, June 27th.
Each winner will get to name a real portapotty at Riot Fest 2022, and have their chosen name displayed prominently above said portapotty for the whole weekend.
You don’t get private access (toilets are for everyone!) but each winner will also receive a pair of Riot Fest 2022 GA tickets.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at RiotFest.org
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder OR [Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.]
b) To enter, fill out the form on this page. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Tuesday, June 14th at 10am, CDT and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by Monday, June 20th at 6pm CDT. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Tuesday, June 28th, five (5) winners will be selected by Riot Fest Staff from among valid entries, and five (5) additional winners will be selected by poll from valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. Ten (10) winners will be selected. Winners will all receive a pair of general admission 3-Day passes to Riot Fest 2022.
2. Each winner will be notified by email message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Claims for tickets must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 by July 28th , at least 30 days after end of contest].
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.