We’re giving away a book good enough for your coffee table, or maybe to get you to actually read for once, for what we’re calling, “The World’s Biggest Fan Of The Cure Sweepstakes.”
In addition to a copy of the new CUREPEDIA book, one lucky fan will receive a pair of VIP tickets to see The Cure on Sunday, September 17th, at Riot Fest. Whether you’re in it for the book, the live show or both, the last day to enter is September 3rd at midnight CDT. Winners will be selected and notified September 4th.
CUREPEDIA offers a unique look at The Cure, organized from A to Z. It includes hundreds of entries, covering band members (current and past), trivia, tours, summaries of every album, song, films, essays and more.
Featuring a foreword by the band Mogwai, the book is written by British music journalist and author Simon Price. CUREPEDIA also includes original illustrations from longtime The Cure collaborator and artist Andy Vella.
But, don’t worry… If you don’t happen to be one of our lucky winners, you can still get a copy! CUREPEDIA is on sale November 7th from Dey Street Books.
Fill out the form below for a chance to win an advance copy of CUREPEDIA, the ultimate book for fans of The Cure from Dey Street Books, an imprint of HarperCollins and a pair of tickets to see The Cure at Riot Fest on Sunday, September 17th.
The book is available for pre-order from any of the links below:
Dey Street Books
Author Simon Price
Follow us, you punks!
Enter CUREPEDIA Sweepstakes
The contest has ended! Good luck to those of you who entered.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at RiotFest.org
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
b) To enter, fill out the form on this page. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Wednesday, August 23rd and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by Sunday, September 3rd at 11:59 PM CDT. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On September 4th, one (1) winner will be randomly selected by Riot Fest Staff from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winners will be selected. Winners will all receive a pair of VIP single-day passes for Sunday, September 17th at Riot Fest 2023, and a copy of CUREPEDIA from Dey Street Books. (To be sent in October, 2023 when available via physical mail. Winner will need to provide a valid shipping address within the United States.)
2. Winner will be notified by email message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Claims for tickets must be received within seven (7) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622, at least 30 days after end of contest.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.