It’s only been two weeks since Riot Fest and you’re already wondering where your yearbook is? We had 6,000+ people drop by the Glitterguts booth at Riot Fest this year, and we’ve still got to design and lay out all of these amazing pics–which takes time. After all, we usually design gig posters, flyers, and t-shirts–not yearbooks.
So, while we’re watching YouTube videos at 2x speed to learn how to design a yearbook, you can still see our massive photo galleries from this year. We’re also looking for submissions from our 2023 attendees for memorable quotes, and nominations for superlatives for you or your friends, if you’re into that kind of thing. (Best hair, best Riot Fest fashion, cutest couple, most likely to get kicked out of the festival, you get the idea.)
Submit your memorable quote or superlative below for a chance to win a free yearbook plus a pair of tickets to Riot Fest 2024! And, if you haven’t, preorder the 2023 Yearbook to get free shipping by October 31st.
What’s it gonna look like?
Picture your amazing individual pictures, and a smattering collage from the galleries linked above, except not in a shitty website post, but in a physical book with paper and binding, featuring our beautiful married couples from the wedding chapel, candid shots of you and your new best friend, plus staff picks from the clowns that run this circus. That said, if you want to see how all the pictures (of you!) turned out, then you should probably preorder the yearbook now to get free shipping.
If you need, approximate dates for the yearbook are below, and you can see just a few sneak peeks at some of our favorite selects from the photos taken of you at Riot Fest.
It’s just a matter of time before these hardcover books make their way to you.
Order your yearbook by October 31st to get free shipping!
- 9/15 – 9/17
Pics of you taken at Riot Fest!
- 9/18 – 10/1
Editing all those pics of you
- 10/2 – 10/31 Designing Yearbook pages + cover
- 10/31 Final Deadline for Yearbook Preorders for FREE shipping
- 11/1 – 11/23 Yearbooks being produced
- 11/24 – 12/5 Yearbooks being shipped
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age, or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to have their video used.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at RiotFest.org
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per user.
b) To enter, fill out the form on this page. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Tuesday, October 3rd at 12 PM, CST and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by Friday, October 27th at 11:59 PM CST. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Monday, October 30th, one (1) random winner will be selected by Riot Fest Staff from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will receive two (2) GA General Admission tickets to Riot Fest 2024.
2. Winner will be notified by email message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Claims for tickets must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 by December 1st, at least 30 days after end of contest].
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.