Do you want a chance to display your artwork or paint a mural at Riot Fest 2023 in front of thousands of concert-goers from around the country?
Submit your artwork or apply to paint a mural on-site at Riot Fest.
Before you apply, keep a few things in mind. To enter, you will need to agree to our bullet points on this page so we have proper permission to use your artwork. Submissions must also include a fully completed and accurate form, as well as a working link to works (for our team to review).
- No hate speech or imagery will be accepted.
- Digital images must be a minimum of 150dpi to be printed, but preferred resolution would be 300dpi in JPG or PDF format
- To be a muralist on-site at the festival, please submit images of your artwork that you’ve previously created for reference
- Murals can be on a 4′ x 8′ panel or an 8′ x 8′ panel, and if you’d like to be a muralist, please describe what composition you’d like to paint. (Feel free to attach sketches)
- You have the option to do live painting during the festival to be showcased in our new outdoor gallery. Please let us know which method you prefer when submitting your application.
- All works are subject to approval
Submissions are limited to North Lawndale or Little Village residents only.
Submit your information to be included in our community artwork display at Riot Fest!
The submission period has ended! Keep an eye on your inbox to see if you’ve been selected.
By submitting this form you agree:
- To allow Riot Fest to review your submission artwork with permission to print and display said artwork at Riot Fest in September.
- That your information and files you provide may be used should you be selected to be displayed at the festival. Proper usage rights are required for images and artwork files.
- Deadline to submit is August 25th at 11:59 PM CDT
- Winners will be selected on August 28th and notified.