Yes! All tickets previously purchased for Denver’s Riot Fest & Sideshow will be honored at the new location at Mile High.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of our control, we were not able to have the festival at May Farms as originally planed. The fest will now be held at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and we are confident that Mile High will be a great alternate venue as it is conveniently located right in downtown Denver. Moreover, the folks at Mile High are allowing us to bring May Farms look and feel to Denver! Take a look at our updated festival map HERE.
* Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the venue, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the venue.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and Not Allowed lists are subject to change.
- Security reserves the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
We are very sad to be forced to leave Riot Fest & Sideshow’s inaugural home at May Farms but are confident that Mile High will be well suited for the fest! A full statement from festival owner Riot Mike can be read HERE.
We are so sorry that we can no longer offer onsite festival camping. A refund will be issued to the credit card used to make the purchase, and you will receive a refund confirmation via email. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for funds to appear back in your account. We understand that refunding will not solve your lodging situation, but to help accommodate your lodging needs we would like to extend some exclusive hotel options at discounted rates. Please keep an eye out from an email from Ticketfly with more information.
3-Day VIP passes include the following:
- Admission into Festival Grounds, 09/19 – 09/21
- 5 beverage tickets
- Two VIP Lounges with plenty of shade, tents, and picnic tables, with direct sight lines to main stages
- Express Entry Gates
- Expanded Bar Options not available in GA
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Air Conditioned Restroom Trailers
- Complimentary Cell Phone Charging
- Re-entry privileges
The schedule of set times and stage assignments will be released some time closer to the festival date.
Gates are scheduled to open at 2:30 p.m. on Friday (9/19) and at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday (9/20 and 9/21 respectively). Please keep in mind these times are subject to change
A General Admission ticket will grant entry to the festival grounds on the date or dates specified on the ticket, where you can watch performances across any of the stages. This is also where the vendors, Carnival rides (though these operate on a pay-per-ride basis), and other fun things will be set up for your enjoyment.
Yes, Denver’s Riot Fest is all-ages for both GA and VIP.
I have a disability or will be attending with someone that has a disability. Will we be able to attend?
Those with disabilities are welcome to attend, and we do our best to make the festival as accessible as possible. We will have some reserved parking spots available near the entrance, but recommend that those who have trouble walking or standing bring an all-terrain wheelchair and/or attend with someone who can help them navigate the vast festival grounds. Attendees with disabilities should inform security personnel of their needs at the gates upon entry, they will assist you in accessing the festival. If you have further questions after arriving at the festival, head over to the Information Tent on the grounds, and they will be able to assist.
Admission is free for kids 5 and younger, so long as they are accompanied by an adult with a ticket.