The festival grounds at Sports Authority Field at Mile high are located at 1701 Bryant St. Denver, CO.
- On site parking will be available for $10 fee. Plug in your starting point as point A to get driving directions to the festival HERE.
- The festival grounds at Sports Authority Field are conveniently located near the C, E, and W light rail lines of the RTD. Please visit www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/event-tickets/riot-fest-sideshow for more information or plug in your starting address for directions via RTD HERE.
- Our friends at Illegal Pete’s are offering shuttle rides to and from the festiva each day. More information HERE.
- Or, get to and from the festival with a click of a button, take an Uber. New users will receive up to $25 off their first ride with the code RIOTFESTDEN. Sign up here!
* Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
** CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the venue, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. Any CamelBak-style water bladder system that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the venue.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and Not Allowed lists are subject to change.
- Security reserves the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
Yes! All tickets previously purchased for Denver’s Riot Fest & Sideshow will be honored at the new location at Mile High.
We are so sorry that we can no longer offer onsite festival camping. A refund has been issued to the credit card used to make the purchase, and you should have received a refund confirmation via email. If you notice your camping pass has not been refunded, please contact Ticketfly ([email protected]) as soon as possible.
VIP passes include the following:
- Admission into Festival Grounds
- Two VIP Lounges with plenty of shade, tents, and picnic tables, with direct sight lines to main stages
- Express Entry Gates
- Expanded Bar Options not available in GA
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Air Conditioned Restroom Trailers
- Complimentary Cell Phone Charging
- 5 beverage tickets
(3-day VIP Only)
- Re-entry privileges
A General Admission ticket will grant entry to the festival grounds on the date or dates specified on the ticket, where you can watch performances across any of the stages. This is also where the vendors, Carnival rides (though these operate on a pay-per-ride basis), and other fun things will be set up for your enjoyment.
Gates are scheduled to open at 2:30 p.m. on Friday (9/19) and at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday (9/20 and 9/21 respectively). Please keep in mind these times are subject to change.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Friday: 1:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
Yes, Denver’s Riot Fest is all-ages for both GA and VIP.
We are very sad to be forced to leave Riot Fest & Sideshow’s inaugural home at May Farms but are confident that Mile High will be well suited for the fest! A full statement from festival owner Riot Mike can be read HERE.
I have a disability or will be attending with someone that has a disability. Will we be able to attend?
Those with disabilities are welcome to attend, and we do our best to make the festival as accessible as possible. We will have some reserved parking spots available near the entrance, but recommend that those who have trouble walking or standing bring an all-terrain wheelchair and/or attend with someone who can help them navigate the vast festival grounds. Attendees with disabilities should inform security personnel of their needs at the gates upon entry, they will assist you in accessing the festival. If you have further questions after arriving at the festival, head over to the Information Tent on the grounds, and they will be able to assist.
Admission is free for kids 5 and younger, so long as they are accompanied by an adult with a ticket.