Because here at Riot Fest we just love love, dozens of beautiful couples will be able to walk out of Riot Fest 2023 married. That’s right… our Wedding Chapel is returning for the third year (after 50+ couples tied the knot in 2022)!
For our music-loving pairs looking to make it official this September, the Wedding Chapel will be all decked out for your special day. With an ordained minister, you can get legally married at Riot Fest! We will have a photographer stationed at our decorated Chapel to capture the ceremony. And we’ve invited a local hair and makeup stylist to offer her services for your big day!
There are multiple time slots for Saturday and Sunday, with a $25 reservation fee. All fees go directly to the Riot Fest Foundation.
Please note: You will need a marriage license to tie the knot at Riot Fest! Couples must appear together at one of the Cook County Clerk’s six locations; full details on that here.
*We have a limited number of time slots available. Reservation fees are non-refundable with proceeds going the Riot Fest Foundation. All reservations will be managed via our booking platform. Cancellations are discouraged, but possible, so don’t give up all hope if you don’t get your preferred slot.
HOW IT WORKS
Before becoming a newlywed, you will need to get a marriage license at one of Cook County Clerk’s six locations. This is required so that our officiant and your witness can sign the wedding certificate, which you’ll have to send back to Cook County.
- Book your ceremony time slot for Saturday or Sunday between 12pm-4pm. (Booking Link forthcoming Thursday at 12pm CT.)
- Wait for an email confirmation from us via our booking platform about your date/time.
- Get a wedding certificate from Cook County to be signed at the festival by our officiant and your witness.
- Bring a witness to sign your certificate to the festival. It can be an old friend, a new friend, or someone you just met at the festival!
- Show up at your designated time at the wedding chapel, which will be marked on the Official Riot Fest Map that you can also access from the soon-to-be-launched Riot Fest app. (The chapel will likely be in the same location as it was in 2022.)
- Get married, live happily ever after and all that shit.