Long-time Riot Fest veterans Broadway Calls are back with a new 7″ EP, a new music video, and some shit-hot tour dates coming at you this cold winter season. These Oregonian lumber-punks live in the woods, so they thought putting a mom with a machine gun on the album cover would be funny. Uhhh, try that in a small town?
Now, for the first time, you can see the music video for “Coming After You” exclusively on RiotFest.org.
Want a signed copy of the new 7″ EP from Broadway Calls?
Enter our contest! We’ll select one lucky random winner from the entries, and extra points if you can tell us an album by any band that would make for a great Broadway musical cause why not?
So what exactly is this new song and EP all about? We asked vocalist Ty Vaugh:
Coming After You is another menacing pop song aimed at the elites. I kind of think of it as a prequel to our last LP, Sad In The City. The simmer before it all boils over. Seems appropriate to drop at the beginning of 2024. Come see us play these jams when we hit the southeast in February!Ty Vaughn
Coming After You
- Coming After You
- A Little Shake
- Dead Before I Hit the Ground
- Dreamin’ (Castle Rock Version)
Broadway Calls Tour
Listen to all the songs off the new Broadway Calls EP live and in person at one of their upcoming tour dates in nice warm parts of the United States:
- 2/8 – Austin, TX @ Come and Take It
- 2/9 – Dallas, TX @ Granada Theater
- 2/10 – San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger
- 2/11 – Houston, TX @ Last Concert Cafe
- 2/12 – New Orleans, LA @ Holy Diver
- 2/13 – Pensacola, FL @ The Handlebar
- 2/14 – Orlando, FL @ Conduit
- 2/15 – Tampa, FL @ Brass Mug
- 2/16 – Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits
- 2/17 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
The contest entry period has completed! Good luck to those of you who entered.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at RiotFest.org
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per user.
b) To enter, fill out the form on this page. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Wednesday, January 24th at 12 PM, CST and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by Sunday, January 28th at 11:59 PM CST. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Monday, January 29th, one (1) random winner will be selected by Riot Fest Staff from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will receive a signed copy of the new 7″ EP from Broadway Calls.
2. Winner will be notified by email message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Claims for prizes must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 by March 1st, at least 30 days after end of contest.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.