Fun Facts About Candy Corn
100% True and Fun Facts About Candy Corn
- According to the National Confectioners Association, more than 35 million pounds or roughly 9 billion kernels of CANDY CORN are sold each year.
- CANDY CORN is fat free.
- Each kernel of CANDY CORN has a its own unique shape, much like a snowflake.
- CANDY CORN is technically neither corn or candy.
- One kernel of CANDY CORN is about 7 calories
- Made with gelatin, a protein made from animals, CANDY CORN contains traces of animal hides and bones.
- Legend has it that CANDY CORN was originally invented by a George Renningerr as a healthy, ready-to-eat anti-masturbatory morning meal.
- If you plant a kernel of CANDY CORN, it will grow into a giant CANDY CORN stalk that reaches high into the clouds. If you climb all the way to the top, you get diabetes.
- The Goelitz Candy Company (now the Jelly Belly Candy Company), has been producing CANDY CORN since 1898.
- Though millions of pounds of CANDY CORN are made each year, but no one has ever actually been seen eating CANDY CORN.
- CANDY CORN is a combination of 50% corn and 50% candy.
- CANDY CORN was the only form of vegetable that GG Allin willingly ate and attendees of his shows can attest this historical accuracy.
- If unopened, packaged CANDY CORN has a shelf life of about nine months.
- CANDY CORN is garbage.