Riot Fest Day 1 was pretty freaking awesome. It didn’t even rain. If you missed it, I feel bad for you, but here are some pictures of the fun.
Tickets still available for Day 2, so quit making excuses and get your ass to Riot Fest.
Here are some friendly tips and answers to questions for the weekend.
- Gates open at 11am.
- Limited quantity of tickets will be available at the door.
- No crying.
- Go see Hellzapoppin Sideshow Revue. They perform at 2pm, 4:30pm, & 7pm.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Drink lots of water.
- Finish your homework before you go to Riot Fest.
- Listen to your mother.
- Eat your vegetables.
- Go see a band you’ve never seen today.
- If someone falls in the pit, pick them up.
- DOWNLOAD THE RIOT FEST APP for news and updates.
- Yes we will have printed schedules on site.
- You can also make your schedule here.
- Make sure to take a look a the map and directions.
- Tickets upgrades will be available on-site and at the ticket upgrade booths.
- If you have a Print-At-Home ticket – please be sure to print your tickets in advance.
- Please note, there is no re-entry for GA ticket holders.
- The Box Office is located on the corner of W. Ogden and S. Sacramento Dr.
- Limited parking available at 1600 S. Western across from the BNSF lot.
- Are cameras allowed?Non-professional cameras and digital cameras – YES / Professional cameras with removable lens – NO
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Panchos, yes. Umbrellas, no.
- For a full list of banned people, fruit, and other items, read our FAQ.