The holiday season continues! In the spirit of St. Nick, we’re keeping up the tradition of giving away free shit to all who deserve it. That said, there will only be one lucky winner of the Ho Ho Haul contest prize pack: hey we can’t all be winners.
The Ho Ho Haul is perfect for any Riot Fest person, man, woman, or child who loves pizza, live music, vinyl, Riot Brand merch, and some pretty sick gift cards for some of our favorite local spots in Chicago. Did we mention it also includes a pair of Deluxe VIP tickets for the festival next year?
To win, all you have to do is fill out the form below as best you can, and you’ll get a chance to win.
The Ho Ho Haul
Riot Fest 2023 Tickets
- A pair of Deluxe VIP tickets to Riot Fest 2023. It’s happening.
Tickets To Shows
- Pair of tickets to 2023 show at Cobra Lounge*
- Pair of tickets to 2023 show at Concord Music Hall*
- Pair of tickets to two 2023 Riot Fest Presents shows of your choosing
*Some restrictions apply
Riot Brand Merch
- One Holiday Sweater
- Greeting Cards
- Beanie and Scarf Set
- Slot Hoodie
- Prowling Tigers Lineup Tee
- Pigeon Pizza Tank
- Riot Pop Koozie
- One Enamel Pin
- One Pair of Socks
- Two T-shirts picked by Riot Fest Team
- Logan Arcade
- Pizza Summit
- Cobra Lounge
Pizza Gift Cards
- Logan Arcade – $40
- Kumas – $50
- Emporium – $50 and tokens
- Bucket O‘Blood – $50 + Joggers + Punk Rock Coffee Table Book
- DMen – $50
- Evolution Music
- Metropolitan Brewing – $50
- DryHop, Corridor, Crushed by Giants – $50 (Plus a Private Tour)
- Siren Records
From Red Scare Industries
- Punk Rock Coffee Table Book (Courtesy Bucket O‘Blood)
- Art of Atari Book (Courtesy Logan Arcade)
- Pizza Summit Pizza Shaped Plates (Courtesy System Seltzers)
- Pizza Summit Tote Bags (Courtesy System Seltzers)
- Pizza Summit Raglan T-Shirt (Courtesy System Seltzers)
- Pizza Summit Limited Edition Print Poster (Courtesy System Seltzers)
- Soothsayer Hot Sauce
- Assortment of various band t-shirts and merch we found lying around the Riot Fest corporate HQ
Thanks to all of our partners for Ho Ho Haul Prizes
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at RiotFest.org
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder OR [Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.]
b) To enter, fill out the form on this page. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Monday, December 12th at 3 PM, CDT and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by Thursday, December 22nd at 11:59 PM CDT. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Thursday, January 5th, 2023 one (1) winner will be randomly selected by Riot Fest Staff from among valid entries.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winners will all receive a pair of Deluxe VIP 3-Day passes to Riot Fest 2023 plus the list of prizes indicated on the contest page.
2. The winner will be notified by email message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Claims for tickets must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize from Riot Fest Corporation. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 by February 7th, at least 30 days after end of contest].
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.