- 1-Day, 2-Day and 3-Day Passes are available now! See the full lineup below
The Riot Fest lineup is here! 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day passes are ON SALE NOW. We’ll see you September 16-18, 2022 at Douglass Park in Chicago. FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCEALKALINE TRIO, PORTUGAL. THE MAN, BLEACHERS, PLACEBO, DESCENDENTS, ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT, THE WONDER YEARS, JEFF ROSENSTOCK, ANBERLIN, LESS THAN JAKE, LAGWAGON, LUCKY BOYS CONFUSION, […]
Our favorite punk-geek-slash-comics-genius Bianca Xunise is back with more spooky stories from cool bands. After sharing Meet Me @ the Altar’s tale of playing a haunted theater, they’ve returned with a tale from Ganser about something even scarier than ghosts: touring while Black. The Related Rabbit Hole Meet Me @ The Altar and the […]
- Listen to 3,500+ Weezer demos—and nothing else—on Cuomo’s new streaming service
“Tired of Spotify? Come on over to Weezify.”
- Use code HOODY50 at checkout
Head over to RiotBrand.org and use the code HOODY50 at checkout—today only—to get yourself feeling nice and snug for this (and every) bitter Chicago winter.
- A look back into the holiday themes in Lou Reed’s 1984 solo record
“Two years ago today, I was arrested on Christmas Eve.”
- A semi-forgotten rock ‘n’ roll comedy from the director of Rock ‘n’ Roll High School, now freshly available on Blu-ray/DVD for the first time
Staying in this year for New Year’s? The guy who directed Rock ‘n’ Roll High School made a pretty great NYE film called Get Crazy—and it even has Lee Ving in it.
- Lookout! Records co-founder Larry Livermore recalls the release of Green Day’s 2nd studio album
In 1991, international pop punk superstars Green Day hadn’t yet achieved international fame. And, while they may have been rising local stars in the East Bay punk scene, they were still a far cry from any major commercial success. All of that would begin to change, though, when the band released Kerplunk—often stylized as Kerplunk!—their […]
In the spirit of Riot Festmas and all holidays that surround this festive time of the year, we’d like to send you a holiday card because we love like you. The first 250 people who fill out the form below (sorry, U.S. residents only) will receive a 2021 Riot Fest holiday card in the mail […]
It’s a LAST MINUTE FLASH SALE on RIOT FEST MERCH! Between now and Monday, December 13th at 11:59pm, everything at www.RiotBrand.org is marked down; no coupon codes needed.
- Golden Con—a first-of-its-kind event—will stretch an entire weekend next spring
Mark your calendars, set your alarms, and start assembling your Dorothy cosplay: The Golden Girls is getting its very own fan convention, and it’s taking place right here in Chicago.
- Use code HOLIDAY25 at checkout
Since it’s been extra cold lately (and because the lack of sunlight past 4 o’clock is utterly dreadful), this should cheer you up: All Riot Fest merch is 25% off this weekend! Starting now until this Sunday (Dec. 5 @ 11:59pm), use code HOLIDAY25 to stock up on stocking stuffers and warm winter wear—including a new Skanta Claus […]
- Drop off items from now until January 6, benefiting the students and families of Lawndale Community Academy
The Riot Fest Foundation is joining forces with Lawndale Community Academy for a clothing drive this winter! Starting today (until January 6), you can drop off clothing, hygiene supplies, and coats needed for children ages K-8 to help out the students and families of Lawndale Community Academy. Here is what you can donate: Hygiene Items […]
- “Anyway, here’s Wonderwall”
Sounds like the set-up to a great joke, right? Guess again.